- A wonderful and supportive Hubs who trains with me, even though he admittedly doesn't love running but loves the benefits (he says he only runs so he can eat!)
- Friends who cheered me on - means the world to me and I love you for it
- Long hot showers after cold, wet races
- Awesome race volunteers who stood in the pouring rain to cheer us on, give us high fives and make sure we had water.
- The spectator who saw me trying to check my pace and yelled "don't worry, you're right on target, you look awesome!" Made me smile even though I felt like dying
- The girl with the black braid and hot pink shirt who I used as a pace bunny - I don't know who you are, but thank you for helping me PB
- All the hill training we do at bootcamp
- The chance to discover running and how much I love it - it means so much more than just one foot in front of the other
- No stairs
Arriving at my goal weight ...
2 days ago