Tuesday, September 27, 2011

You Are My Sunshine

Is it wrong that I'm looking at the weather already?


I know the weather is always wrong...but I'm praying to the weather and running gods that this forecast is right.  It'd be better if it was just a titch cooler as well - but I ain't gonna get picky at this point and just want the weather to stay dry with no wind.  I'm full of nervous energy - I'm trying to write down everything I need to do in the next 11 days to make sure I don't miss anything.  And it doesn't help that I'm reading all these running forums, and hearing about all the horrible stories of people hitting the wall.  I'm like those hypochondriacs that read about illnesses on the interweb and are convinced that they're dying.  Ha!  I guess at this point all I can do is trust in my training and not start out too fast...easier said than done.

I get the feelin' that I'm going to be visiting the Weather Network a LOT in the next week and a half. 

No comments: