Sunday, October 9, 2011

I Am A Marathoner!

I am soooo happy right now.  On air.  I feel fantastic...well, everything from the waist down is in absolute agony, but I'm alert and feel awesome!  I did it - hit my goal of finishing upright, feeling great and enjoying the marathon from start to finish (OK, well the last 5K were brutal but I'll save that for the race recap).  Chip time...4:40:56.  My goal was 4:30, so not too bad!  For my first marathon, I am more than thrilled.  Going to enjoy dinner tonight for sure.

Look out for race recap to come your way shortly!

4 comments:

Hunnybee said...

I stalked you all afternoon and I was so excited to see when you finished! Literally I did a happy dance. Virtual hug since I can't give you a real one.

Congrats Marathoner!

Cindy said...

awww,thanks jessica! i was on air and i was so never as glad as this time to see the finish sign...it was amazing! good luck with your race next week, my time to stalk YOU!! :)

Marlene said...

CONGRATULATIONS CINDY! So proud of you! Marathoner, booyeah!!!

Cindy said...

hey marlene!!!! you inspired me to attempt a marathon so thank YOU! :)