Sunday, January 9, 2011

Cheese Crisp Overload

So remember how I was going on and on and on about these?


These are my crack.  Yesterday was our off meal day, and it seems that now that I'm not on the TPC and have indulged in sugar, chips, etc., my body is craving -  to put it plainly - shitty food.  I was craving these like nobody's business all last week, so yesterday I had a few of these in the morning.  Then a few more.  And then another handful.  I ate so many of these yesterday that by the end of the night I wasn't feeling great and woke up the middle of the night with a massive stomach ache.  Oh, did I mention that I'm not good with dairy?  I can't even look at the bag today without feeling queasy.

Oy vey.  It seems that I'm an all or nothing kind of girl...once I have a bit, I can't stop.  And now that crappy foods are "OK" again and I've had some, it's like some switch turned on and I crave sweets and chips constantly.  For the most part when I was doing the TPC, I wasn't really craving crap and neither was Hubs. 

So what am gonna do about this?  Hubs suggested that we only allow ourselves one real "free" day per month...the other three can be not 100% clean, but not off the rails either.  As much as I like my treats, I think this is a good idea and will go right along with the whole "mindful eating" gig I had as a goal for 2011.

Bye bye, cheese crisps! See ya in a few weeks.

No comments: