Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Go Canucks Go!


If you live anywhere in BC, you know what's been going on with the Canucks.  Our boys are facing the Bruins for Game 7, and it's going to be a crazy night tomorrow no matter what happens.  I will fully admit - I'm totally and utterly invested in these playoffs, and have been riding all the ups and downs with the Canucks.  I have a love/hate relationship with these games - I want to watch and support them, but my heart bleeds when they don't do well and I hate how dejected they look after a bad loss.   After they lost two horrible games in Boston, it was like I had lost.

I was cruising around on Facebook this evening and A posted this great post from ededition.com - it gave me a lot of perspective, and that no matter what happens tomorrow, our boys gave us an awesome playoff ride that I won't forget anytime soon.  Now don't get me wrong - I'm not giving up - WE WANT THE CUP!!!  I'll be cheering our boys on like crazy tomorrow and will be wearing my jersey all day and waving my playoff towel like a fiend.  In short, our boys rock and I'm proud to be a Canuck fan!

GO CANUCKS GO!

No comments: