Saturday, February 26, 2011

The ABCs of Cindy


I'm procrastinating.  Can you tell?  We're running tomorrow as we have 15K on the schedule, and can't fit that length of run in before Hubs heads to work.  So...that means I'm doing all my Sunday chores today like laundry, cooking, errands, etc...and to be truthful, all I wanna do is laze about the house.  Victoria was walloped with snow earlier this week and it's really cold right now, and I love snuggling up on the couch with a good book when the weather is nasty outside.  Of course, just before I was going to start my chores for the day, I had to check out what's going on in bloggieland, and saw a new thing going around that I just had to do.  It's critically important and I can't move on with my day without doing this first, right?

Age: 41 (OMG, how the heck did that happen?!)
Bed Size: Queen
Chore You Hate:  A tie between washing dishes and matching socks
Dogs: None right now, but want to adopt a greyhound one day
Essential Start to Your Day:  Shower
Fave Colour:  Chartreuse green
Gold or Silver:  Silver or white gold
Height: 5'2''
Instruments:  None, but plan on taking piano lessons
Job Title: Manager, Financial Services
Kids: Hell no!
Live:  Victoria, BC
Mom's Name: Anne
Nicknames:  C, Cin, Cind, CDub
Overnight Hospital Stays:  When I was a kid
Pet Peeve:  Food commenters - "why are you eating that?" "you're so skinny, you should eat more!"  "that's weird!" "are you on a crazy diet or something?"  "what's wrong with you?"  "what DO you eat?" grrrrrr....I'm getting mad just thinking about it...
Quote from a Movie:  "Them sirens did this to Pete...they loved him up and turned him into a horny toad!!" - from O Brother Where Art Thou (I love this movie!)
Right or Left Handed:  Right handed
Siblings:  Brother - three years older
Time You Wake Up:  anytime between 5am and 6:30am
Underwear: yes
Veg You Dislike:  I like them all but the one I like least is probably carrots
What Makes You Run Late:  Hubs
X-Rays You've Had Done:  Neck/shoulder, teeth
Yummy Food You Make:  I make a mighty fine roast chicken
Zoo:  I like the pandas

Wheeee!  That was fun.  Sigh.  OK, time to get rolling on my chores.  Here I go *dragging heels*

No comments: