Sunday, November 6, 2011

Your First

I was sitting here watching all the coverage of the NYC marathon and that Apolo Ono (drool!  love a good soul patch) and Mark Messier were running their first marathons.  I can't help it...don't know what it is, but whenever I see any race footage I get all choked up.  Sorry, sorry...I know I'm a total mushpot.  Anyways, I was thinking about that old adage that you never forget your first (hee hee, minds out of gutters people!) and I was hit with a little inspiration.  I'd  bought a shadow box awhile ago but wasn't really sure what to do with it...well now I know...


Huh.  OK, I have the marathon itch again.  Poor, poor Hubs...for better or worse, right baby?  Heh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angie says" Love LOve LOVe LOVE it!!!

Cindy said...

Thanks Ange!!!

Chris Hemsworth Workout said...

Wow! dude nice blog and useful information so Keep it up ....