Wednesday, November 2, 2011

We're In!

A few weeks ago, I mentioned that as part of the Year of Speed, Hubs and I were hoping to take a running clinic called Mindful Strides that a lady named Marilyn Arsenault does here in little old Victoria.  When we got back from our vacay, I went to check out her site as she had posted that she'd be having some more clinics in October.  Well, lo and behold...they were all sold out!  Dang.  As I cruised her site some more, she noted that we could send her an email and she would let us know when the January clinics were announced...and yesterday we got the heads up that the clinics were posted!  As soon as I saw her email, I signed up both Hubs and I...yahooo!  I'm soooooo excited and can't wait to take her clinic...anything we can do to improve our form and hopefully improve our speed is a good thing.  Getting super excited about 2012!

No comments: