Monday, December 20, 2010

TPC Week 7 - Looking at the Bright Side

All I can say right now is bleh.  This weekend I was down and out either with food poisoning or the stomach flu and it was a doozy.  Not sure what happened but I couldn't keep food down or in...yes, yes TMI!  Anyways, as I lay at home recuperating, Hubs said that I should look at the bright side - not eating for two days and totally dehydrated means I'm probably at my 10 pound goal.  Ha!  Too bad the weigh in wasn't today.  I unfortunately missed my staff party which I was pretty bummed about - they're usually a lot of fun and the food sounded fabulous.  Anyways, I'm back on track and feeling better.  So far I'm holding on through the final stretch and just willing myself to get through until Dec 30th and then Hubs and I are going big on New Year's Eve!  We keep talking about what we're going to eat - I think that's the only thing keeping us going.  Well, that and $150.  Heh.

Anyways, this post is short and sweet and not much of an update.  So to spice it up, I thought I'd add a little clip from one of my fave shows, How I Met Your Mother.  Barney Stinson is a god.

No comments: