Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Gettin' Better


Whew...today was a good day and I wasn't gnawing my arm off because I was hungry all day long...yay!  Three days in and so far so good...I haven't cheated and I'm feeling less loafy and puffy...must be all the water I'm drinking.  I'm supposed to try and get 3L of water in a day - needless to say, I'm probably driving all the girls at work crazy because I'm always marching up and down the hall to go to the washroom!  Sorry gals.  Heh.

The other thing that is gettin' better is my back...I went to my chiro last week and got cracked - one of my lower vertebrae was out of place and it's feeling better than it was last week - I was sooo sore and achy.  I still get sore sitting in the car (must be the position?) but sitting at work is gettin' better.  Just really hope this gets better as it's affecting my running...and that ain't good.  Darn rear-ending!  Anyways, I'm going to take 'er easy this week to let it mend before I get back into anything too vigorous.  In the meantime though, I've been doing a lot more upper body weight work and lovin' it...gotta get rid of the chicken arms - Linda Hamilton's gonna have nothin' on me. 

1 comment:

Hunnybee said...

Glad to hear its going so well! Keep up the awesome work.