Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Pressure, the Pressure...

OK, the pressure is now officially on!  The scale hasn't budged at all in the past week so I'm really going to have to ramp things up...I sense another hard cardio session tonight.  I was telling Hubs about my plight on the way to work today as I weighed myself this morning (he is officially down 7 pounds without really even trying - such a brat) and he says "well, that's it...I'm going to have to go all Tommy Europe on your ass, simple as that."  Ha!  For those of you who don't know who Tommy Europe is...well, this is what he looks like:


Looks at those pipes!!  Dude is the trainer for Slice Networks Last Ten Pounds Bootcamp and Bulging Brides and was voted the number one trainer in Vancouver.  He's an ex-football player turned personal trainer, and he isn't averse to kicking some major ass and using a bullhorn AND megaphone while doing it.  Aaaand...while he's kinda hot (OK, a LOT hot), he scares the pants off me and I don't scare that easily when it comes to exercise.  He's the only guy that Hubs says has any right to wear spandex tights...ain't no one gonna make fun of him!

Hubs better be gentle with me...there's always payback, right?  Happy wife, happy life...

No comments: