Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Day After

This video gave me a really good giggle...I'm quite sure that's what I'm going to be like after the marathon - I could barely walk after the half, so can't even imagine what I'm going to be like after the full!  Hubs and I have taken the week off after the race, so he can piggyback me around the house if need be.  What are husbands for, right?  I'm thinking breakfast in bed and lots of foot rubs...grapes peeled and fed to me.  I LIKE IT!  Would it be wrong if I maybe milked it a wee bit?  Just a teeny tiny bit?? One thing though for sure is that I am NOT cooking Thanksgiving dinner - I did it last year after the half and it wasn't too bad as I had prepped a lot the night before.  However, this year, I'm going to use my "get out of jail free" card and have made it clear that dinner is out this year! 




32K on the schedule for Saturday - is it weird a part of me is kinda looking forward to it? 

1 comment:

Hunnybee said...

That is an awesome video. hahaha.