Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Mid Week Long Run

This is gonna be short and sweet - we did our long run tonight (16K) and it wasn't half bad...no cramps and I had lots of energy!   I've been trying to make sure I keep a slower pace so I'm sure that helped.  Sunny but windy, so we stayed cool...I feel extremely perky and hope I can sleep tonight.  Hubs...not so much.  He's practically comatose, but I fully credit that to the bottle of San Miguel beer we were supposed to share as a treat for running (OK, it's the next day and I just re-read this and we sound like freaks that we're SHARING a beer...it's not cheat day unfortunately, so no boozahol)...but which he practically downed all by his lonesome on an empty stomach and dehydrated.  I think I had two sips. 

Off to bed...another run tomorrow morning!  10K scheduled, we'll see.  Heh.

No comments: