- I don't floss every day. I do it maybe three times a week, and halfheartedly at that. My hygienist is always riding my butt about it...but he does say I'm an excellent brusher.
- I re-wear stuff I've worked out in...I don't sweat much so I figure it's no big deal and it's just me and Hubs. I figure I've already hooked him so what's he gonna do, divorce me? Whatev!
- I don't wash my fruit before I eat it. How dirty can it be? Meh.
- I swear all the time. I keep it pretty clean at work, but guaranteed that as I'm sitting there at my computer, curse words are flowing through my head. I'm swearing right now as I type.
- I pretty much never stretch after runs.
- I sprinkle uncooked instant ramen with the seasoning packet and eat it as a snack. Sick, I know. I eat way too much sodium.
- I'm not very good with using sunscreen. I just hate how sticky it feels.
- I defrost meat on the counter.
- I rarely ever shave my legs in the winter. I do get a little embarrassed when my physio has to touch my furry legs, but I figure she's seen worse!
- I never rinse my dishes before putting them in the dishwasher. My dishwasher effing kicks ass (see point 4).
5 Nasty Ass Things Runners Do in Public
23 hours ago