Thursday, March 17, 2011

Ten Ways I Break the Rules

OMG...I saw this awesome post over at Shut Up and Run and I just had to do it too - who doesn't love to read other people's confessions and dirty little secrets, right? 

  1. I don't floss every day.  I do it maybe three times a week, and halfheartedly at that.  My hygienist is always riding my butt about it...but he does say I'm an excellent brusher.
  2. I re-wear stuff I've worked out in...I don't sweat much so I figure it's no big deal and it's just me and Hubs.  I figure I've already hooked him so what's he gonna do, divorce me?  Whatev!
  3. I don't wash my fruit before I eat it.  How dirty can it be?  Meh.
  4. I swear all the time.  I keep it pretty clean at work, but guaranteed that as I'm sitting there at my computer, curse words are flowing through my head.  I'm swearing right now as I type.
  5. I pretty much never stretch after runs.
  6. I sprinkle uncooked instant ramen with the seasoning packet and eat it as a snack. Sick, I know.  I eat way too much sodium.
  7. I'm not very good with using sunscreen.  I just hate how sticky it feels.
  8. I defrost meat on the counter. 
  9. I rarely ever shave my legs in the winter.  I do get a little embarrassed when my physio has to touch my furry legs, but I figure she's seen worse!
  10. I never rinse my dishes before putting them in the dishwasher.  My dishwasher effing kicks ass (see point 4).

No comments: