Thursday, March 31, 2011

Three Things Thursday

1.  I Hate Homework
Lots on the go - it's been busy at work and I'm doing a course for work/professional development (Public Sector Finance - sounds thrilling, right?)...and I gotta admit...I hate having to do homework again!  I finished my designation back in 2001, so it's been 10 years since I've had to crack a book open.  Blech, yuck, patooey!

2.  Weekend
This weekend is going to be a busy one -- Saturday night is my BFF's work goodbye party, so tomorrow night I'm going to be whipping up some goodies and doing the weekly cooking early.  This is a pre-emptive strike, as I'm feeling that Sunday morning...well, I might not feeling much like cooking, if you know what I mean!  Wine and scotch will likely be flowing freely, so I might be a little rough.  I committed to meeting friends for a walk Sunday morning though, so I don't plan on getting too crazy...but best laid plans, right?  Ha!  I don't really want to be super hung over, and I have to do a whack of homework on Sunday as well.  And....18K run scheduled for Saturday as well...can't forget that!  I haven't run that kind of distance in a while, so hopefully it'll be good...I'm going to try and maintain a slightly slower pace at around 6:00/km so I don't burn out.  Gah, and just realized that I didn't fit in a tempo run this week either, like I was hoping.  Sigh.

3.  Registered
It's official...Hubs and I have registered our little butts for the Oak Bay Half Marathon.  Game on!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Have a great weekend! Beware the 3 day hang over. It visited me recently. Have Gatorade on hand. LOL