Monday, October 4, 2010

10 Days Blogging - Day Seven

OK, 'fore I start in on my day seven bloggie list thingie, I gotta ask - how do people with kids do it??  Hubs and I are child free by choice and it's a battle every week to get all the things done that we need to get done so our house doesn't crumble around our feet and we're fed and clothed (this is important when you work in an office).  Weekdays are a write off - after I get home from work, it's either a chore night or I might squeeze in a work out before dinner, do some blogging and then I'm toast for the rest of the night.  Weekends are packed from beginning to end - weekly runs, laundry, cooking, cleaning, errands, gardening, house-y projects - I didn't sit down all weekend until about 6pm and at that point I was exhausted.  When I ask my friends who have kids how they do it...they simply state that they don't really think about it...they just do it.  And prioritizing is huge...it's all about choices.  I guess what I'm trying to get at here is...kudos to all you parents out there because I admire you all.  Seriously.

Day Seven - four turn offs...
  1. Bad hygiene esp. bad breath (ugghhh)
  2. Arrogance
  3. No sense of humour
  4. Someone who doesn't care about their health

No comments: