Monday, September 27, 2010

10 Days Blogging - Day One


I was checking out the Goodlife Victoria Marathon site today and noticed that there's 12 days left until the race.  I'm solidly into taper mode - I know I can run the half distance but haven't done any real speedwork, so over the next while I'm going to work on running between 5:15 - 5:30 pace and do some big hills to get my speed up.  So I started thinking...well, I'm not doing any long runs anymore and am between races since I haven't decided on my race plan for 2011, so what am I going to blog about?  What will become of me?  I can only talk about food so much without boring everyone to tears.

Never fear, friends!  I've seen this going around bloggie land, and thought it would be cool to fill in the 10 days until the half marathon, and it'll give a bit more insight into who I am.  So what you do is blog for 10 days with the following posts:

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself that most people don't know.
Day Three: Eight things you couldn't live without.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you could change or you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot to you
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons
Day Nine: Two words that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.

Here goes for Day One:
  1. Get over yourself.  Please.  Thank you.
  2. I love you.
  3. You can do it, keep at 'er.  You always reach your goal!
  4. You smell goooooood.
  5. Do what feels right, listen to your gut. 
  6. I can't wait to see pictures of Paris!
  7. Hang on...just a few more days to go and you're outta there.
  8. For the love of god, I'm not your mother. 
  9. I miss you.  A lot.
  10. Can't wait to see you!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Ohhhh... that's interesting. Now I can't help but wonder (ponder/giggle at the though of) who those are directed at! You're a sneaky little asian lady!