Wednesday, September 29, 2010

10 Days Blogging - Day Three


Wheee!  I went for a run at lunch today with M and I was zingzingzing all afternoon.  We did a little over 7K and it was so nice to get out there during the day.  I haven't been able to make morning bootcamps because of my gibbled foot, plus the morning traffic situation is so bad that I can't really make the classes without being late for work or being stuck in crazy traffic.  It's too bad that I wasn't less of a  sweaty monkey otherwise I'd run more during lunch - some people can work out on their lunches and they look completely fine afterwards.  Not me - my hair gets stuck to my head from all the sweat and my makeup is halfway down my face so I have to take it off.   Bare faced and flat hair?  Egads people, look away...save yourselves!  Good thing the bosses aren't here this week so I can look like a pile of poo and not have to worry.

So Day Three, dudes!  I'm getting right into this shizzle.  So today's topic is eight things that I can't live without...so before you guys all think I'm the most materialistic person ever, it's actual things, and not people...otherwise Hubs would, of course, be on this list (OK, you guys can stop pretending to gag now)...

  1. Lip stuff - lip balm, lip stick, lip gloss...it's like crack.  At one point I had about 100 lipsticks when I was at the height of my addiction. 
  2. Lululemon - I could wear their stuff 24/7...so comfy.  And again, the whole ass thing.
  3. Blowdryer - this little Asian is not blessed with thick, naturally voluminous hair and I do not look good with super flat hair.  Air drying is my enemy, artifice is my friend.
  4. Daytimer - yes, I still use the old fashioned paper based one that you actually write in. 
  5. Chips - gimme a big fat bag of salty, crunchy chippies and I'm a happy, happy girl.
  6. Sushi - my absolute fave food.
  7. Internet - if the internet is down at home, I get all snaky.
  8. Exercise - I need to move my body!  Use it or lose it.

2 comments:

Biz said...

I am totally with you on no. 1 and no. 5. My husband thinks I am nuts, but I have chapsticks and lip balms everywhere! In my purse, jacket, cars, etc.

I found you from Marianne's blog!

Cindy said...

Hi Biz! I just checked out your blog...yippee, another food/health blog for me to read! :)